Get the Facts and Prepare
Before submitting your application, please take some time to familiarise yourself with the following:
- Criteria to Exhibit are set by The Tanzanian Tourist Board to ensure that products showcased at the exhibition are of the highest quality and broadly representative.
- If you are considering sharing your space with other complimentary products, be sure to read through Managing Sharing Exhibitors. It is the responsibility of main stand holders to ensure that all requirements are met for those products on their stand.
- Rates Schedule and Options available – we have some exciting booth options for S!TE in order to maximise your participation.
- Floor Plans - the floor plans are available for download as PDF documents upon approval of exhibitor applications.
- In order to maximize your participation, please clearly specify your stand request on your application.
- Read through the S!TE Terms and Conditions of payment and exhibiting. To go through to the application, you will be required to accept the Exhibition Terms & Conditions. This will form part of your legally binding contract with the organisers of S!TE.
Registering for Your Own Stand
Your application to exhibit at S!TE is made up of 5 areas:
- Company and Contact Details – basic company information for all future communications.
- Invoice Details – invoicing contact and payment deadlines.
- Stand Requirements – size, dimensions, floor space, and optional (excl. 9m² stands) shell scheme package. This is used as a guide when placing exhibitors as requested space at S!TE is not always guaranteed.
- Participation Information – this is required to support your application and submission to exhibit.
- Comments – address your concerns or requests to the Organisers or the Selection committee.
Please complete each section thoroughly to assist the selection committee in meeting your requirements where possible.
Adding Sharing Exhibitors
Main stand holders will only be able to add their sharing exhibitors on their application form once their contract has been signed and their status is confirmed.
Please note main exhibitors are required to list all their sharing partners before sharing partners can complete their individual applications.
By adding these sharing partners, the organisers understand that the main exhibitor has approved these companies to co-exhibit on the stand. Please note all sharing companies are also required to be part of the travel and tourism trade industry to qualify. Each sharing exhibitor added will be at a cost of US 50.00 (including VAT) to the Main Exhibitor.